Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank You Thursday

1. To the guy sitting in his office, sportin' the powder blue Twins shirt: Thank you for your genetic donation & contribution that yielded our two beautiful and spirited little girls. I literally couldn't have done it without ya!

2.Thank you for those little pieces of home that make me smile. It's a small world when locked in a tight-knit private preschool in the middle of Ohio you find someone else who has lived at & loved Hanscom and another with family in Duluth. {smile}

3. I appreciate the opportunities that have come my way. For the people who believe in me, and for those who see and bring out my potential. You are teachers and givers. You are what makes the lives of others rich.

4. Thank you for the nudges that force me to overcome uncomfortable situations. I'm talking specifically about diaper changing here.... I am more grossed out than I was before I had kids of my own, when it comes to changing other kids' diapers. But I have no choice. I'm not saying I don't conveniently avoid it. I'm working on it.

5. Thank you for the time in my day I spend with "the big kids". While it is brief, I get to eat lunch with Lauren each day at school. And I supervise the older children in the afternoon. I do love working with kids! {I'm thankful for that, too!}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.