Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you Granny for getting us back to Ohio safely and without incident. I don't know how much longer I can count on you in your old age and aching body. You've been a good car.

2. Thank you Abby & Lauren for always making me smile. You fill my heart with love & my life with laughter.

3. Thank you Geoff. You're my Maverick. You can be my wing man anytime.

4. Thank you nice lab blood-tester lady. I fully expected to enter Crabby Land when we showed up at the lab this morning to have Lauren's blood work done. Instead you were friendly, wore a smile and even left a panicked Lauren saying, "It didn't hurt." You are amazing.

5. Thank you for the gentle nudges. There are too many of you to list you all. You may not know you've given them to me, but you've given them none-the-less. Sometimes that's exactly what I need.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.