Friday, August 27, 2010

Lauren's Song

I've mentioned it on a couple of occasions that Lauren enjoys breaking out into song. Her own songs. Unique compositions, often changing lyrics to suit her mood. This is a video I downloaded off of her camera. She laid this track down tonight. It is just one of many. The latest of which she is carrying on about the boys she loves. But for now she is still devoting her love to her Lizzie Doggie & Rocket Blanket, at least on this video.

The video is grainy; mostly of her mouth, and ironically a bit of her neck. But her voice is priceless!

(Pause the play list on the right column of the page before playing video.)

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.