Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thank You Thursday

Thank you....

1. Bumpy Duluth roads! Because you relentlessly rumble the entire structure of my car, I can no longer feel Granny's shake when I drive on those hilly streets. For 23 hours you made me completely forget about my car's unforgiving wheel drum vibration.

2. To all of those who do things for me, the girls, for Geoff and don't have to. You know who you are. Thank you!

3. Grandpa for rebounding again! You can be a grumpy old man sometimes, but you're the only grandpa I've got and I love ya! {smile}

4. Mom. She gave up a cozy night of napping in her chair to sew Tooth Fairy pouches. I thought my Aunt Linda was going to wet her pants when I told her what Mom was up to. If you know my mother then you know this is completely out of character for her. Thanks, Mom!

5. Steph, Taylor & Lauren for a great day at the water park. And for being such great friends!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.