Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for the gymnastics coach who held Abby accountable for her actions and her attitude.  She'll be the one to get through to Abby.  I also hope she's the one to guide her toward her natural talents before attitude gets in her way.

2. I'm thankful for my job. When I sit back and think about it, I cannot underestimate the gratitude I have for working with such an esteemed group of people.  If everyone loved their place of work this much it would be a much different world.

3. I'm thankful for the time I can carve out in the day to read.  What a stress-reliever it can be.

4. I'm thankful for the free sub I got tonight at Subway, and for not having to make lunch for myself tomorrow because of it!

5. I'm thankful for Lauren's cry.  Every so often she'll burst into tears, and there is something about that cry that I connect to in a way no one else can.  What a lucky person I am.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.