Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you, Abby. There are so many reasons to thank this lovely little lady, but tonight she pulled on my heart strings. She found 65 cents at gymnastics this evening; amongst the coinage was a Minnesota quarter!  And she gave it to me.  If it is my lucky coin, I'll take it.  If it is a sign, please don't be that I'll have to wait until I'm 65 to move home. Regardless, I love that girl!

2. I am thankful for the magic that still lives in the minds of my lovelies.  This morning I tripped over a pile of gold coins when I went into the girls' room to wake them up.  After reminding them that I asked them to pick up their toys, the both adamantly denied leaving them there.  Finally Lauren rubbed her eyes with an awakening, "I know!  It was a leprechaun!"  And so it was.  With every discovery they grew more and more excited.  The giggles were contagious.  You can catch all of the leprechaun's tricks at today's earlier post: http://lifewiththelovelies.blogspot.com/2011/03/silly-willy.html.

3. I'm thankful for great neighbors who share their old toys, ideas, and best of all their company!

4. I'm thankful for having great neighbors.

5. I'm thankful for that little voice that told me to move a basket away from the door just in case I should need to go running into the girls' room in the middle of the night.  I'll be especially thankful if I don't have to go running into their room in the middle of the night!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.