Friday, March 18, 2011

Flashback Friday

Abby told me that it is her opinion that Thrankan Rosabell (FDR) worked harder than Abe Lincoln & George Washington.

I don't have any picture of Abby with anything remotely close to President Rosabell, but I do have a few shots of our visit to Springfield, IL where Abe Lincoln lived and worked as a lawyer and a senator before becoming president.

March 21, 2009


{Abby & Lauren Pose with Honest Abe}



{The Zahn Family Outside of the Lincoln Family Home}


{Abby's Meltdown Outside of the Lincoln Family's Church}




{The House of Representatives at the Old Illinois State Capital Building.... Where Lincoln's Funeral Was Held}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.