Wednesday, March 30, 2011

make a STATEment

My friend Caylie's second grade class is collecting postcards from around America in attempt to get one from each of the fifty states.

Here is mine.... {Ohio, of course!}


If you would like to help Caylie with her class project simply mail a post card from the state you are living in to the following address:

Hartley Elementary School

attn. Caylie B. in Mrs. Froehle's Class
605 7th Street NE
Waseca, MN 56093

I included a little note about my hometown (if you are from Minnesota this is a fun way to connect with the kids) and how I got to Ohio.  Including a tidbit that makes your state unique or special is always appreciated.  Post cards are due in early April.

Thanks to everyone who participates; I know Caylie will be thrilled to get the mail.  And feel free to pass this on to friends and family who may be interested in helping out.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.