Thursday, March 17, 2011

Silly Willy

Put up a couple of rainbows and you shall receive.

A little leprechaun named Willy snuck into our house and wreaked havoc on our house this morning.

He peed in our toilet and left a deposit of coins....



He wrote on the bathroom mirror....



He played with our green toys....
Left a trail of coins to little treats and treasures....




Drew a green picture at Abby's desk....



Made himself breakfast of Lucky Charms with green milk, coffee, juice, and green M&Ms....



And saved some for us, too....



Lucky, Lauren....



Lucky Abby....



Lucky Mama....


That silly Willy!
Happy Shamrock Day!

1 comment:

Auntie Di said...

I must say someone in your home is very talented and sooooo creative. How fun it must be to be a child in your house!

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.