Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thank You Thursday

Today I am thankful for....

1. Air conditioning. With air quality reaching the low mark and humidity hanging in the air, I'm ever so grateful for the AC.

2. Geoff. You make me laugh! And different as we may be, we couldn't be more alike.

3. Target. There is no background music, no pomp and circumstance, yet a trip to Target is like visiting a spa.... you even get to keep your clothes on! (Obviously I didn't make it long on my quest to avoid Tar-Zhay.)

4. Vacation. More specifically returning from it refreshed and with new perspective. It does a mind good.

5. The innocence of little girls holding hands. After two weeks on gymnastics hiatus, my heart smiles when I see the girls hooking up hand-in-hand with their friends.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.