Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Nites

Tonite was the nite that summer nites should be.... together, with the kids, music in the park, good company, old friends & ice cream.

I spend so much of life caught up in activities & chores. Tonite I got caught up in the moment. The lovelies, Mom & I met up with friends in Central Park to take in a Peder Eide concert. Lots of familiar faces, a heart-filled chat with my childhood physician, and two little girls to soak it all up.

What's left are my memories in pictures....



{Lauren & Abby Taking in Their First Concert}


{Put Your Hands in the Air}

{Those Tiny Fingers}

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.