Friday, July 2, 2010

Plugged In

This morning while engaged in beauty time, Abby & I were having one of our morning chats. Today's topic: bodily functions. More specific: gas. Where does it come from? Why does it smell? And on and on....

I began by telling her that gas is air in your body that needs to escape. I proceeded to discuss the purpose of food to fuel ourselves for energy, much as cars need gasoline, and to operate TVs we plug them in.

Abby's response, "Like when you plug the toilet."

Well....

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.