Friday, September 24, 2010

Thank You Thursdayish

Ufdah it was a busy Thursday evening!  So here I am, Friday morning, with my list.  I'm thankful....

1. My family & friends are all okay, as far as I know anyways.  And I hope all of their homes & businesses survive the ravaging Southern Minnesota floods!

2. Our girls have each other.

3. For Spell Check & Google.

4. My shows are back!!!

5. Everyone in our house got a good night's sleep. Now if we can just shake the remnants of this cold.... and a little cool weather would also be nice!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.