Friday, September 10, 2010

Flashback Friday

Judging by the abundance of these videos on file, Abby spent a healthy portion of one evening dancing in circles reciting ABBA tracks. Did I not realize how tired my children were? I am honestly not sure. I know that for five years we spent many nights enjoying their company in our family room (in whichever house we happened to be living in).... Now that it's lights out early on school nights, I treasure our snuggle time on the couch even more. And I can always make room for a little ABBA.

{October, 2008}

{Pause the play list on the right side of the screen before playing the video.}

I apologize for two things: one the video on here is much darker than the version on our computer.... funny. And the ridiculously high volume of the O'Reilly Factor in the background. But make no mistake, you can hear ABBA Abby loud & clear!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.