Saturday, September 25, 2010

Straight River Daze

24 hours of nonstop rain this week has led to the worst flooding my hometown has ever seen.  Here is a collection of pictures and stories I've gathered....

Pictures From Around O'Town
Photos by Eric Marshall: Saturday 9.24.10

Owatonna Wasn't the Only City Hit
Slideshow of Southern Minnesota Floods, WCCO Website: Saturday 9.25.10


Article in the National Section
Dayton Daily News: Saturday 9.25.10



My Aunt and Uncle's Business
Picture by Maggie Hartle: Friday 9.24.10



The Land of 10,000 Lakes and Counting
Picture by Kathy Bendorf: Friday 9.24.10


{What Remains of a Field on the Way Home From Town}



Ariel and Ground Footage
Posted on the Owatonna People's Press Website: Friday 9.24.10

Ground Pictures
Pictures Posted by Michael Connor: Saturday 9.25.10

Picture Slideshow
Posted by Scott Wiuff: Friday 9.24.10

Owatonna People's Press Article
By Clare Kennedy Posted on the Owatonna People's Press Website: Thursday 9.23.10

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.