Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank You Thursday

1. I am thankful for the new like-minded mommy friend I met at gymnastics tonight. We were both disgustingly ill. An oddly pleasurable treat.

2. I am so thankful for the five little fingers that grab onto two of mine when we walk. I also happen to love the little person attached to those fingers, and her buddha, too!

3. I'm grateful Abby holds my hand in a different way: full hand-holding. I appreciate each in their own way, true to form.

4. I'm thankful that being sick yields a vacancy in my bed that I am more than happy to offer to Abby. Geoff won't sleep with me because he claims it sounds like he's bunking with Mr. Ed, and Abby couldn't take Lauren's snoring. I love snuggling with my Abby.

5. I'm thankful someone else makes my lunches. With only a handful of minutes for lunch, it's nice to eat someone else's home-cooked meal. Seriously, it's two thumbs up for our school food!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.