Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mini Mother Goose

Move over Mother Goose, these minis have penned their own nursery rhymes, Madlib style.....

{by Lauren}



Little Miss Lauren

Little Miss Lauren
Sat on her Rocket Blanket,
Eating her Lunch & Milk;
Along came a Sponge Bob
Who sat down beside her
And frightened Miss Lauren away.

Connor & Lauren

Connor & Lauren went up the cloud
To fetch a pail of water.
Connor fell down and broke his belly
And Lauren came tumbling after.

Hickory Dickory Dock

Hickory Dickory Dock,
The tiger ran up the kitchen.
The water bottles struck one,
The tiger ran down!
Hickory Dickory Dock.

Connor Connor Pumpkin Eater

Connor Connor pumpkin eater,
Had a friend and couldn't keep her!
He put her in a carrot shell,
And there he kept her very well!


{by Abby}



Three Hungry Mice

Three hungry mice, three silly mice,
See how they run up the hill, see how they run up the hill,
They all ran after the bear's wife,
Who cut off their bodies with a carving knife,
Did you ever see such a sight in your life?
Three fat mice.

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Thunder

Twinkle, twinkle, little thunder,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the trees so high,
Like a house in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little thunder,
How I wonder what you are!

Humpty Dumpty

Humpty Dumpty sat on a chair,
Humpty Dumpty had a small fall.
All the king's horsies and all the king's boys & girls
Couldn't put Humpty together again.

Jack be Low

Jack be low
Jack be high,
Jack jump over the moon.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.