Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. I just scrubbed my feet. L♥ve that feeling!

2. What is it with all of the story telling today? Abby & Lauren are so full of bologna half the time, it's hard to decipher reality from their imaginations.

3. Lauren didn't match today. Again!

4. How can anyone not love 80s music. I get my dad; he's a child of the oldies. But a 31 year old? I'm blaming it on the Canadian upbringing.

5. What to be for Halloween this year....

6. Pretzel M&Ms. I'm not promoting them.

7. I could go for a day of vegging around in front of the TV. This always sounds good, but inevitably I always end up doing some sort of work. Not this Saturday. It's TV day.

8. Okay, first it's American Top 40 flashback on the radio in the morning. Then it's TV day.

9. I can't get enough of my Abby. Except when she's whiny. But most of the time she's a gem and I just want to snuggle with her, kiss her, and listen to her talk. Love that girl!

10. The same can be said for Lauren. I will forever wonder where that child came from, but I'd never trade her for anything in the world. What a gift!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.