Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thank You Thursday

1. I am thankful for all of the birthday greetings, cards, calls & well-wishes.  It doesn't matter how old I get, it's always nice to get a, "Happy Birthday!"

2. I am thankful for experiencing a preschool birthday.  It took me 33 years, but now I've had one.  No one gets more excited about a birthday than preschoolers.... Thank you little friends!

3. I am thankful for the wonderful birthday presents I was gifted with.  Except the Snuggie.  That one is going back.  I am, however, thankful for Lauren thinking of me.  If I wanted a Snuggie, I would certainly want a pink one!

4. I'm thankful Geoff picked up supper for us tonight, then sat with me for the two hours the girls were at gymnastics.  I'm also thankful I did not have to endure those annoying mothers alone.  I'll spare you the names we came up with for them tonight.... they aren't nice.

5. I'm thankful for great TV viewing tonight, and snuggling in my bed enjoying it.  It's been a long day!

Bonus Thank You: To my girls.  They're the reason I want to keep having birthdays!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.