Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank You Thursdayish

Wow!  Big day yesterday.  First road trip in my new ride. All 723 miles & a handful of bathroom breaks in under 12 hours!  As soon as we pulled into the driveway and gave the anxious grandma our hugs & kisses, everyone pooled together to get The Beast unloaded, then it was off to pick up Great Grandma and head to town for supper.... There really is no place like home!  I'm so at home I fell asleep snuggled up to Lauren on the couch last night.  So here it is, Thank You Thursdayish....

1. Thank you to the god of travel.  Another safe and time-effective trip under my belt.

2. Thank you girls for suffering through George W. Bush's audio book, Decision Points.  They were less than thrilled when I said the words, "Okay, now it's time for George."

3. Thank you Acadia for fitting all six of us in you on our way to town last night.  It's so nice not to have to take two cars!

4. Thank you, Mom, for supper.  And to my parents and Grandma for the company.

5. Thank you Minnesota weather.  How I've missed sleeping with the windows open and breathing in the fresh air! 

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.