Monday, June 6, 2011

Sun Day Slip 'n Slide

Sunday we celebrated Father's Day.  Since the four of us will not be together on the calendar's offical date, we opted to hand-pick our own.  His girls gathered around the family room, Geoff opened up a few priceless goodies.... UMD championship memorabilia!  Then with Geoff off breakfast duty, we took our morning appetites to the Waffle House.

After that it was fun in the sun.  Geoff set up the Slip 'n Slide and the girls spent all day splashing in the yard.

[Remember to pause the play list in the right column to hear video.]





{The Hi-Tootsie Line Up.... My Girls!}



{Slip Slidin' Sisters}



{Knee Board}



{Belly Fly}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.