Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank You Thursday

There are so many things to be thankful for this Thursday, where do I start?!

1. Thank you Gail & Dan.  Not only do you open up your hearts & your home, you make us feel as though we are at home.  I can't think of a better way to spend time with our family than living it up at the Phillips compound.

2. Thank you Geoff.  You work hard year round so that we can take these trips in the summer.

3. Thank you Kevin for treating us to The Hangover Part II today.  Just hanging out with you is enough of a treat, but we're never going to turn down a good laugh, even if it is sooooo wrong!

4. Thank you Grandma Phillips for taking the girls out for a special day, just you and them.  You warm their hears with memories that will last them a lifetime!

5. Thank goodness for Coca-Cola.  My stomach is suffering from altitude corruption.  Even at $6.99 a 12 pack, you are worth your weight in gold.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.