Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Hair cut. Check!

2. I'm not sure if Abby left the dentist office excited or disappointed.  She has two teeth now that are making their way into her mouth, but no baby teeth departures to speak of.  I think she was hoping he would pull them out today.  I'm just happy she's sporting a mouth full of healthy teeth!  Tomorrow it's Lauren's turn to take the chair.

3. Going through Grandpa's stuff.... a lot of hidden treasures wrapped in years of dust.  Truly, my heart smiles.

4. The girls have discovered The Whoopee Cushion.  "It sounds like a fart."  Giggles.

5. Hy-Vee's bakery buns.  There really is nothing like them.

6. Looks like we have a date for Cousin Night on Friday.  Love those!

7. I took the girls through the barn today at Grandpa & Grandma's.  They couldn't quite grasp the connection between not having animals in there and not killing them off.  I just let the issue die.

8. Seems like Bingo is one of those sports that gets people of all types and generations excited.  Maybe I wasn't too far off in my conception of a Bingo clothing line.  Perhaps I'll start small with the Live Strong inspired bracelets: What Would Shiny Dobber Do?

9. TPAW, Vanilla.... Maybe Bill O'Reilly was onto something when he called Governor Pawlenty vanilla.  If this presidential thing doesn't work out he could always go into a career as a serial rapper.


10. I have been spending WAY too much time with my dad already.  The stale jokes in no. 7 & 9 could have come right from his playbook.  Yikes, the summer has only begun.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.