Sunday, June 5, 2011

Start Your Summer On the Right Foot

In my quest for the perfect end of the year teacher thank you gift, I decided starting them off on the right foot for summer was the way to go.

Abby's teacher accessorises with eye-catching flip flops, so we fancied up a simple pair, and the natural match was a pretty beach towel!  I personalized each set.... Abby's teacher getting her favorite Swedish Fish & a crafty basket, Lauren's playful & fun-loving teacher getting a squirt gun.

I'm sure they're both ready for summer regardless of the token of thanks, but this will be their extra incentive for playful fun!





{+a Clipboard for Abby's Awesome Principal=a Table of Fun}


Happy Summer Teachers....
See you on the flip side!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.