Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. I wasn't fond of high gas prices before, but then I filled up The Beast.  Gulp!

2. Yesterday Lauren & I stopped by Abby's school to take in the few remaining minutes of their Field Day.  In typical Miss Duling fashion, she invited Lauren to join in the fun....



{Just One of the Kindergartners}


{Abby Tosses the Frisbee}



{Lauren Tosses the Frisbee}

3. I'm not joking when I say these might be the most clever cupcakes I've ever stumbled upon....



4. I love kid humor. Yesterday I told Lauren Mr. Sun kissed her face.  She giggled about that one for a good two minutes.

5. Confession Alert: The only time I'm truly at peace is when the girls are sleeping.  I could watch them for hours.

6. Whomever chooses the music on FOX and Friends to accompany the teaser as it leads into a commercial break.... Thanks for the laugh.  Your clever picks are always rousing.

7. Abby's grown an inch this school year. That inch holds a lot of knowledge & new experiences!


{Off to School for the Last Time as a Kindergartner}



{Next Stop: First Grade!}


8. I knew vinegar had great uses outside of the kitchen, but I didn't know that it can extend the life of your manicure by swiping it on your fingernails before painting them. For 44 other clever uses visit: http://www.allyou.com/budget-home/organizing-cleaning/36-uses-for-vinegar-00400000051753/.

9. I truly hate caulking.

10. A day and a half and it's "Adios, Ohio!" for the summer.  Surprisingly, it's hard to get too excited when there's still plenty of work to be done between now and then.  Now, off to work....

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.