Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you, Steph, for having the kids and the mamas over for supper & a playdate last night.  We always love getting together with our Owatonna friends, but a big girls night out is in order before summer's end!

2. Thank you, Mom & Dad, for letting us come home and invade your house.  I know you appreciate all of the cookies & suppers & decluttering I do, but I appreciate you guys so much more.  Wait, you're just letting me stay because I bring the kids, that's it right?!  Hahaha.  {I'm only half kidding about that one.}

3. I'm thankful for where I grew up.  Humble, small town roots, a close, fun-loving, connected family in the Cities.  The best of both worlds in middle America.  And I'm thankful for the people with whom I grew up who show me what growing up to be a good person means.  There's a reason I love Minnesota!

4. I'm thankful for little things. Like listening to KS95 & watching KARE11 news.  Again, there's a reason I love Minnesota!

5. I'm thankful for the cool temp. today, 12° below average....  A heat-hater's dream.  Yet another reason why I love summer in Minnesota!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.