Sunday, June 12, 2011

Don't Blink

Another member of the family has now joined the ranks of OHS alumni.  And while it is always bitter sweet to see the hockey arena drown in a sea of our school colors, today I looked at my two girls and smiled at the adventures that will lead them to their commencement day.

If I remember one thing from this day, it will be the words that spilled out of my Aunt Karen as she put on her best smile and held back her tears.... "Don't blink."


{Welcome to the Club}

{Amanda Peterson}

{The Little Girls & the Grad}

{The Sister Jump}

{The Peterson Family}

{Amanda & Lauren}
{Future Graduate}

{Congratulations, Amanda!}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.