Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Mountain living is not for me.  Love the view, but not what it does to my head.

2. Something has changed in Abby.  All of the sudden, just in the last two days, she's matured.  I noticed it yesterday at the water park.  Then today when she was talking to the dog.  My little babe is not such a little babe anymore.


3. The only outdoor water park I've ever been to where you can see snow while you swim....


{Slide Waters Water Park on Lake Chelan, Washington}

4. Homemade clam chowder tonight.  Bliss.

5. How do I know the Twins haven't been winning?  Because I haven't gotten a $1 off text from Caribou.  Good thing I'm not in MN to collect my discounted drink.  C'mon, Twins!

6. Abby & I cannot help ourselves.  Harmonizing "The Lazy Song".  Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-eah.

7. I have a love-hate relationship with avocados.... I love them, but hate the way I feel when I eat them.


8. I find clowns creepy. Circuses, too, for that matter.  So it isn't a stretch to say I was a bit leery about going to the circus Friday night.  Long story short, we had a blast.  Best circus, hands down.



9. Lauren's really into buns lately.  Shaky ones.  Particularly hers.

10. I'm pretty sure whomever invented the Keurig is a genius.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.