Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you, Brenda, for being such a good sport with the girls.  Abby loved being your assistant, and Lauren loved riding in the chair.  I'm so grateful the girls have started their dental visits on the right foot.  {And with a clean bill of oral health!}


2. Thank you, Papa, for getting the girls bikes to ride in Minnesota, for getting them ride-ready, and for getting Abby going.


3. Thank you, Grandma, for breakfast this morning at Perkins, and for spending time with us.  Just hanging out with you is a real treat!

4. Thank you, Grandpa, for all of the little treasures you left behind for us to discover. Lots of good finds in his shop today, but my favorite might be the Sears catalog, circa 1983.  Nothing tops a velvety gold sleeper sofa!

5. Thank you, Mom & Dad, for taking me out for supper to celebrate our ten year anniversary.  Time sure does fly.  It would have been nice if Geoff could have joined us, but it was a yummy night at Plaza none-the-less.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.