Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful I can still pick up my children and kiss them, squeeze them and snuggle them.

2. I'm thankful for the experiences that shape me.

3. I'm thankful for my health. It seems funny to be saying that since I've been sick for over a week now, but this will pass. I'm blessed not to be facing something major.

4. I'm thankful for the laughter that fills my house. Sure, there is plenty of pollution between the screams, the fighting and spats of crying. But the laughter is what I get up for in the morning.

5. I'm thankful I work where I do. I'm surrounded by true professionals with a knack for what is right and a genuine caring for the human spirit. It's so easy to take it for granted.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.