Monday, May 23, 2011

A Little Birdie Told Me....

Lauren's end of the year program was held this morning.  If you asked me why I'm glad to be alive I'd tell you it's for moments like these.... a heart-warming reminder of why I need to cherish everything in between these little milestones.

Her class' presentation was a collection of songs they've learned throughout the school year.  Each child had his/her own character, and my little character was a yellow baby birdie singing what else, "Baby Birdie".  The kids also displayed pieces of their art work and were presented with their certificate of completion.  My baby's ready for kindergarten.

{The Baby Birdies}

{Preschool Graduate}


{Proud Mama}


{The Artist}


{I Want to be a Mommy}


{Miss Lisa & Lauren}

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.