Monday, May 2, 2011

I ♥ Teachers

Teacher Appreciation Day is tomorrow, May 3rd.

I cannot sing the praise of the girls' teachers loud enough.  They truly have two of the best teachers America's education system has to offer.

Blogs are all abuzz with cute & clever tokens of appreciation for our children's most influential roll models outside of the home.  This is what I came up with for our favorite teachers....


At literally $2 a piece, these hand-crafted pencil holders are nothing more than crayons Mod Podged to an empty glass salsa jar, tied with a ribbon, and stuffed with a couple dozen pencils.  Voilà!

Thank you, teachers!

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.