Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Day

A big day for America.  A big day at the Zahn house.  In the last twenty-four hours America has celebrated the capture & demise of Osama Bin Ladin. Abby, on the other hand, is focused on her own conquest: losing a tooth.  The second best thing is getting one of her big teeth; it looks like both are about to happen for our little lady....



{The Big Tooth Pushes Through}

Lauren, on the other hand, has taken up multi-tasking.  She has been logging in a lot of time on her laptop lately....


{Lauren Talks to Grandma & Types Scooby Homework}


The next best thing to happen in Abby's world: she taught herself to tie her shoes....


{Ta-da!}

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.