Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for the kid in Geoff.  More often than I know he replays the winning goal that made the Bulldogs national champions for the first time in men's division I hockey.  It's safe to say I'm thankful the Bulldogs finally pulled that off, too!

2. I'm grateful for Lauren.

This is the bag she made to gift my Mother's Day mug & flower.  She wrote Happy Mother's Day, because Miss Lisa told her to.... her words. She also drew a picture of the Easter Bunny with some eggs.... nice touch.  The "ILMLI" means, I love Miss Lisa.... do you think she loves her teacher?!  But my favorite is her depiction of me.  That's me on the bottom of the bag, pregnant with her.... where does she come up with this stuff?!

3. I'm thankful for the random guy who told me I look like I just won the lotto.  Really?  I honestly thought I looked like a scrub as I strolled to Subway with a book in my hands, waiting for my oil to get changed.  Maybe it was the sunshine, or the prospect of finally getting new wheels, all of which I am also thankful for.  Thank you random guy.

4. I'm thankful for such a great mother-in-law.  I couldn't ask for a better one, and the girls are equally as lucky to have her as their grandma.  If only we could travel like the speed of light and see her more often!

5. I'm thankful for nudging friends.  Sometimes that's all I need.

No comments:

{Followers}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.