Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank You Thursdayish

Yikes! I have been a posting procrastinator....

1. I'm thankful I got to teach kindergarten yesterday. Of course I missed my partners in crime in the toddler room, but it felt great to be back in the classroom.

2. The freshly fallen snow is a beautiful winter treat!  I can't help but be thankful for the scenic treat.

3. I'm thankful for another fun stamping party last night.  Got some new goodies to put to use.  I love to be inspired.

4. I'm grateful Abby had a good day yesterday. The previous was less than pleasant.

5. I'm thankful for coffee.  This morning I will need it.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.