Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thank You Thursday

1. Thank you snow. You came and made this day beautiful.

2. I'm thankful for a super-fun pajama day at school.

3. I'm thankful all of Abby's birthday invites are out. Should be a fun party!

4. I'm thankful I finally kicked this illness.  Almost kicked it.  But the aches are pretty well gone, the violent cough is gone and I have enough energy to make it through the day; I'm calling it good.

5. I'm thankful for last night. Abby and I lay in bed reading Junie B. as she finally dozed off to sleep. For hours she stayed in my bed as I continued to read. I love just looking at her pretty little face.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.