Saturday, January 29, 2011

Party On, Abby

It's Abby's first birthday celebration with friends.  I can only imagine how big the crowd would have been if we could have included our entire collection of family and friends from around the country.... Oh the fun!

Abby had a nice mix of school friends from kindergarten and preschool, and some friends from the neighborhood.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and I know quite a few happy parents whose children will sleep well tonight!


{Life's the Pits}


{♫Happy Birthday♫}


{Party Crowd}


{Parachute}


{Everybody In}


{Twist and Shout}


{Ring Master}


{Gifted}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.