Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Today's vanity license plate asked "Why Not". Why?  What do they even mean?!

2. Grandmas are special people.


{Grandma Phillips Tells Abby About How Much Snow They Have in Spokane}

3. Today must be apron day.  This cute little creation by my clever friend, Susie: www.decorateyoursoul.com/?p=2257, and a late Christmas gift from my sister-in-law; I got my very own pretty little thing. I love them both!

4. I wonder if my grandpa knew.

5. On Friday night Geoff drove us home in blinding snow.  It's hard to believe we currently have none.  Now that I said that will there be a massive blizzard?  [I hope so!]

6. You had me at altered cheese box: www.lollychops.com/lollychops/2011/01/the-altered-cheese-box.html.  I love creative people!

7. Putting my feet up, enjoying good conversation with the ones I love.  It's the best drug I know!

8. Have I mentioned I love a clever idea?! www.17turtles.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-new-year.html.  What super-fun clock!!!

9. I want a sewing machine. For many reasons, but I'm dying to put it to use in my cards and other clever projects.  I'm obviously starved to get myself into a new project.  Either that or I'm avoiding decluttering this house!

10. Possibly the cutest Santa anything: www.jenniwren32.blogspot.com/2010/12/little-something-from-santa.html.  But that's not all, this blogger has a bounty of creative goodies: www.jenniwren32.blogspot.com/.  Blog-hopping.  That's what I've been doing tonight.  For the life of me I couldn't come up with ten randoms (crazy, I know) so I went shopping for thoughts.  Creativity galore out there!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.