Wednesday, January 5, 2011

L is for Lauren

Grandma Phillips is in town.  It is a special treat to have Grandma visiting, so she and Daddy picked Lauren up when preschool officially ended, leaving me at school for two and a half hours without my Lauren.

While we are only together for a brief period during lunch, I missed having her smiling face around, and I certainly missed leaving school together.

When I picked her school work out of her mailbox I couldn't help but hold it close to my heart.  Not having her there made me treasure her even more.

This week she is working on the letter L.  L is for Lauren, ladybug and lion.  And L is for love, because I love all of her little creations!



No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.