Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thank You Thursday

1. I'm thankful for getting one step closer to having my projects complete.

2. I'm thankful my sassy girl is almost ready for bed.

3. I'm thankful I went to Book Club last night, even though I would rather have stayed inside while it was a snowy, windy wonderland.... It was fun chatting with the girls.

4. I'm thankful there are people in this world that do the tough things most of the rest of us cannot. The mom at gymnastics, the one who adopted five kids, then found out she was pregnant with twins; that's a champion.

5. I'm thankful for my hard-working husband. I owe him a lot more than a thank you. I'm one lucky girl!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.