Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ten Things I Love About Winter

In honor of the last week with the TENth day in the year two thousand TEN, I'm making a list of TEN things each day.... So really, it's just an excuse for another random theme of postings.

Ten different subjects in seven days.  Kicking it all off: Ten Things I Love About Winter!

1. ❄Snow❄

2. Hot chocolate

3. Fires in the fireplace. Or outside in the fire ring we have to dig out at the cabin, then sitting around carved out benches in the snow.

4. Sledding

5. Seasonal allergies.... dormant!

6. Hockey!!

7. Christmas!!!

8. Shoveling.... Yes, I love to shovel, especially when the snow is still falling!

9. Mittens, scarves, and sweatshirts!

10. No yard work! Except shoveling, of course, which we've already established I love to do.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.