Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Climb

This is Abby and Lauren's first year on the gymnastics team.  They were selected this spring to work towards competitive gymnastics.  They start on level one, and each spring they're evaluated, and move up accordingly.  Competition doesn't begin until level three (whew!), and while it is obvious that they are no where near competing, it's amazing what they can already do after just over a year in gymnastics.

For some reason the parent gallery always seems to be amazed when they climb the rope.  Tonight I snapped a picture of each of the girls working to make their way to the top.  Below the action shots are their individual pictures from this season.




{Abby Going Up}



{Lauren's Climb}



{Abby--Level 1}



{Lauren--Level 1}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.