Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[friend]ly scrapbook

I put together this scrapbook with a friendship theme.  It's a great template to use for any occasion, with whatever paper you like.  This album leaves plenty of room to add pictures of various sizes, and the writing can be done directly in the book, or fashioned on with glue, tape, brads or a European stapler [www.mcmasterandstorm.com/peek/european-fastener].


{Cover}



{pagE oNe}



{pagEs tWo and tHree}



{pagEs foUr and fiVe}



{pagEs siX and seVen}



{pagEs eigHt and niNe}



{pagEs tEn and eleVen}



{pagEs tWelve and thiRteen}



{pagEs foUrteen and fifTeen}



{pagEs siXteen and seVenteeN}
page 17 features a torn built-in pocket w/ tag



{pagE eigHteeN}
remaining pages are fastened w/ ribbon to the back cover

1 comment:

Susie said...

I love it! WHat a great gift that will be to receive!

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.