Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Two

Abigail: "Thankful for my, my little bracelet of my house. Actually I'm not thankful for anything.  Because I'm thankful of my lunch from eating it, because I'm hungry.... What's this paper for?"  Obviously she has other things in mind.

Lauren: "Ummmm, just lay down and read.  And Daddy reads."  Obviously she has been warned not to repeat last night's story time of naughty.

Brooke: "I'm thankful for the letter G, the discussion of germs, and the uniquely decorated box of facial tissues Lauren came home from preschool with.  She's been asking us all night if we want one.  What service."

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.