Friday, November 19, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Nineteen

Abigail: "I'm thankful for that I got to see my friends.  'Cause I missed them.  I missed all of 'em."

Lauren: "Nothing.  Nothing. Watching Scooby.  I'm done being nasty, I'm just being mean.  And I'm not mean right now."  She is.

Brooke: "I'm thankful for our neighbor who took care of Lizzie while we were away.  Thanks, Vince for leaving a light on for us!"

In addition, you could add that I'm thankful my child isn't the only one dressed inappropriately for picture day at school.  Thanks Crazy Outfit Girl!

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.