Monday, November 15, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Fifteen

Lauren was ready to post hers before the sun was up.  I guess just having the laptop out started her thankful little mind spinning.

Lauren: "What I'm thankful for today.... Ummm, I'm thankful for Grandma and Papa."

Abigail: "You." Thank you, Abby!

Brooke: "I'm thankful for a great morning and afternoon with my family.  Being at the funeral home to help with Grandpa's arrangements brought out great stories and quality family time.  Lunch today, much needed time together.  Grandpa, thank you for the little signs you throw out there.  I see them.  And we know you're here.  Thanks!"

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.