Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Three

Our Day of Thanks journal got away from me tonight.  I was so busy getting ready for hosting Book Club tonight, I forgot to gather my lovelies for our daily collection of thanks. So tonight I'm going to do something a little different; I'm going to say something I'm thankful for for each of the girls.

Brooke: "Today I'm especially thankful for Geoff.  We're in a good place, in every aspect of our lives.  We've worked hard to get to where we are.  I hope we instill that in our girls. We make a great team!"

Abigail.... I'm thankful for her turn of behavior.  She's established herself in a place of comfort now--school, gymnastics.  I like this happy Abby.

Lauren.... I'm thankful this little girl is true to herself.  Her outfit was off the wall today; she didn't care.  I pointed it out to her, she snickered.  She's a pistol.  I love her to pieces.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.