Monday, November 1, 2010

Beggars' Night

I'm late, I know.  Normal me would have had this up right after trick-or-treating, but due to technical difficulties and one busy Halloweekend, I've left you hanging until November.

When in Fairborn, shop at Foy's, so Foy's it was for this year's Halloween costumes.  Lauren was confident Woody was for her, and Abby couldn't be more thrilled to be a princess.

We suited up for trick-or-treating on Beggars' Night--it's an Ohio thing--Saturday night, the perfect night for such an event.  I have to say, strange as it is not to trick-or-treat on Halloween, they know how to get freaky and crazy in Ohio!  The Minnesotans in us didn't have the hearts to tell the girls that Saturday wasn't actually Halloween; we don't want to scar them.  But this year it may not have mattered.  They were into it completely, the princess and the Woody.


{Posed with Poise}



{Trick-or-Treat}



{Taking Down the Sconnies' Packer}

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.