Monday, November 22, 2010

2010 Christmas Lists

Per the request of anxious grandparents, I have composed a Christmas list for Abby and Lauren.  I am posting it on the blog for one reason: it is easy access for anyone interested, and I can change it if necessary.

With that said, the girls haven't sat down and made formal lists.  We've tried not to do that with them, avoiding turning the holiday season into a celebration of greed.  I have spent time talking to them about it, and the following are ideas we've put together for their wish list.

Lauren
{Size 4T}
  • Toy Story 3 Movie Theater and Story Projector (Barnes and Noble)
  • A Buzz Lightyear
  • Fred doll (from Scooby Doo)
  • Curious George movie
  • The red car at the BX
  • A fishing poler
  • Scooby Doo panties
  • Black Express sweatshirt--no hood!
"And that's it."


{Fred, From Scooby Doo--by Lauren}


Abigail
{Size 5T}
  • Charms for her Italian charm bracelet
  • Dresses and tights (we usually shop at Old Navy and the Gap)
  • Pink Express sweatshirt
  • A fishing pole to fish with Papa
  • Abby loves elephants!

Both Girls Like
  • Any kind of art supplies: They would love their own tape, hole punches, fancy cutting scissors, stapler, etc.
  • Books
  • Puzzles and learning toys: http://www.mindware.com/
  • Cooking
  • Movies (though they have many, so check with me first)
  • Playing in the snow
  • Gymnastics
  • Their families
  • Playing Matchbox Cars
  • Swimming

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.