Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day of Thanks--No. Six

Lauren: "For watching Bolt."  Ahhh, she's finally gotten the Penny Movie she watched this summer with her Papa.... Great use of her gift card money.  Thanks, Grandma Phillips!

Abigail: "I'm thankful for, ummm, ummm, Bolt."  Really, Abby.  That's the best you could do?

Brooke: "I wish I could say I'm thankful for feeling better, but I'm not.  So I'm going to have to go with being thankful hope, surprises, and honesty.  And trusting that being a good person leads to good things."  I try.

No comments:

{Followers}

{Blog Archive}

{About Me}

My photo
Fairborn, Ohio, United States
I'm a teacher by trade, writer at heart & mom in every sense of my being. I never considered writing as a profession, but after I got married and began moving around the country, I began sharing my adventures, misadventures & updates through a sort of e-mail newsletter. I found a true passion in unconventional story-telling that has followed me into motherhood.